Thursday, April 14, 2011

Smithson 101: The Language

 So in my American English usage class, we had to do a project of our choice, and one of the options was to create your own usage dictionary.  I figured, hey, that sounds easy, and go figure... I'm a somewhat typical college kid that's willing to jump at the chance for an optimal grade at minimum effort.  Well, just my luck, and this dictionary took much more effort than I anticipated.  I decided to create a family usage dictionary for all those who have ever dared to wander into a Smithson's life.  Who'da thunk that we would ever at some point have our own dictionary, filled with all of our made up words and phrases.  I know that there are plenty more, but hey! it was about 1:30 am when I finished, and I was beat.  Anyway, here's the text for the first crash course in Smithsonology, Smithson 101: The Language.

(I uploaded the files as jpg's, and with blogger's new layout, it seems impossible to resize pictures to your liking, so I know it's kinda hard to read, but if you so desire to read the entries, just click on the pic.)













6 comments:

  1. I didn't know you had a blog, Cameron! This is so great. That's such a cool dictionary you made though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hilarious!! love you!!
    -marmee

    ReplyDelete
  3. well... I just re-read on the computer instead of my phone... some things aren't so accurate!!

    ReplyDelete