Friday, September 16, 2011

Flashback Friday! - Oops!... I did it again

Ok, so I'm officially a blogger addict... both blog writing and following.  One thing that I've seen tons of bloggers do is Flashback Friday.  Some go to previous blog posts or stuff like that, but I'm going to be taking us back to the wonderful years of preteen angst when music and movies finally take over our lives.

As the first Flashback Friday, I'm going to take us back to the year 2000.  I was in 6th grade and the era of Pop Princesses and Boy Bands was in full steam ahead.  I was a little late into the music game... I knew lots of music and had even gone to a concert or two.  I had a few cds, but I had never actually bought one for myself.  That year, I stepped into the big kids world and bought my first cd with my own money - Britney Spears' Oops!... I did it again.

I know, I know, it's Britney.  I know she's crazy and has gone off the deep end form time to time, but there is always going to be a favorite.  It's like how you'll always remember your first kiss, your first car, your first anything... in a way Britney was my first.  But whatever... like her or hate her, here's the first Friday Flashback with a little Britney to start off your Friday.  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment