Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Pins of All Sorts

I've been hearing about the excellence that is Pinterest... I didn't really know what it was or how it worked... I kind of figured that it's a bit like a tumblr, but I obviously don't really understand those either.  I wish I were more savvy when it comes to this sort of thing.  I feel that as a blogger I should really be more up-to-date with this sort of thing.  Luckily, I have a great co-worker/fellow blogger extraordinaire Brittany who can help me out.

Anyway, I created a pinterest account today (with the help of Brittany) whilst sitting at work, and I think that you should all check it out... it's not super great right now, but if you want to get to know me better via visual aid, check it out!  http://pinterest.com/cam930/

2 comments:

  1. Two things.

    1. I love pinterest. So much time can be lost to pinterest that it's absolutely ridiculous.

    2. The music on your blog is phenomenal.

    3. We all know I can't count-- so I thought I'd let you know that the number of followers on your blog is now an odd number. 45. And I didn't even have to un-follow you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara just got into Pintrest as well...

    ReplyDelete